Mashriqu'l-Adhkar "The Dawning Place of the Praise of God"
The House of Worship has closed temporarily to visitors. Some information:
- Completed in January 1961, the Kampala Baha'i Temple has since received hundreds of visitors.
- There is a Sunday Service starting at 10:30am (at the National Centre). Premises are open daily between 8:00am to 5:00pm except for Monday and Friday.
- Suitable attire for a spiritual place of worship is highly recommended.
Some visiting tips
- The beautiful grounds offers a wide range of photographic opportunities however one is asked to respect the Temple interior and not to take photos within.
- While the grounds has various spots to sit, relax and meditate, one is kindly ask not to leave any litter behind.
- For additional information about the House of Worship, please make your enquiries to the Temple Guides.